Followers

Thursday 4 April 2013

Ferris Wheel

Today a fan of Scrapping Delight sent me a whole lot of pictures of a project she did.  I was really impressed.  It was of the SVG CUTS Ferris Wheel from Summer Street Carnival.  I made the Ferris wheel as the file came which looked like this........


I could not wait to do a baby one for a stalk party which I customised using Summer Street Carnival and the Bundle of Joy kits.


Then I was asked to do one for a Hello Kitty Party.  I added the kitty face to all the carriages.


Some people asked me for the instructions to customise the Ferris Wheel into the baby one.  I did just that and that is why today I am re posting the post.  Thank you Alma for sharing your project with Scrapping Delight!!!

If you would like the instructions CLICK HERE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...