Followers

Monday 29 April 2013

Good morning. Today I am doing the happy dance.  The High Jump layout WON!!!  It was the The Pink Elephant blog challenge and my Bee page is a featured page over at Let's Scrap.  Whoohooo!!!  So all in all I have had a good week.  Enough about me!  Today the challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is a card challenge.  I really hope you will join in.  





I had so much fun making this card.

Patterns used
Flower 1 from My Paper Garden Vol 2


TUTORIAL
The flower was a very simple technique I used.  I cut the flower and put it through my paper crimper.  I did this a few times.  Once done with crimping the flower, I split the paper in two pieces, gently tearing them apart. I used the fluffy side of the paper and stuck a few layers on top of each other.  I adhered them together with a tiny brad in the middle.  Scrunched each of the petals as you desire, and ink the edges in the colour of your choice.  Happy Scrapping until next week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...