Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Sketch Challenge.


It is that time of the week again.  Monday morning and a new challenge.  Today we have a sketch challenge going on at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.   The winner of the challenge will win $25 worth of FREE files from LSHD and if you leave a comment on the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Design Team Blog you could be the winner of $10.00 worth of free files.

I am a little behind in my scrapbooking. This was the perfect opportunity to scrap  page of my son's Valentines breakfast at school with his peers and teachers.



Sketch Challenge
  
For this I used 

I LOVE double page layouts so I proceeded and did a second page.

Second page



Thanks for looking and hope to see some of your pages on the Fan Page this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...