Followers

Monday 13 May 2013

Scraplift challenge

Good Morning!!  These Monday's sure do come around waaaay to fast.  Today we have a Scraplift challenge.  Head on over to LSH DT BLog and choose one of the LAYOUTS to Scraplift.  There is so much inspiration to choose from.

My layout is for a school page.

  Patterns I used for this layout


The chevron I just simply cut like that and of course I just love using perfect pearls which I dotted all over.  This page will be used for the front page of my son's High School Album that I am starting this year.

Remember, just for posting your entry on the fan page, you get a single free file, for winning you can get $25,00 worth of free files and for posting a comment on the DT blog you are eligible to win $10,00 of free files.  Be sure to keep up to date with the new files and sign up for our weekly news letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...