Followers

Monday 29 July 2013

Monday LSHD Blog Project 29 July

It is a Monday once again.  Time just seems to fly past. For me anyhow LOL.  Today I want to share with you a card I made using file from LSHD. I loved doing this card. For those of you who don't know I have two boys.  So this was just so different for me doing girly things and making it pretty.  The card was for a special little girl who turned two over the weekend.  She is such a CUTIE :) .!!!!






Patterns used 

The paper doily was a freebie from somewhere that I found many moons ago LOL 
The butterfly is one of my own designs
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the week.


1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable!! Love your style! Great job!

    Misty
    http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...