Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

Monday LSHD Blog project Card

Today I want to share an easel card I made.  I decided to add some texture to the card by using glimmer mists, texture paste and handmade paper.  

The handmade paper was torn around the edges, spritzed with water crumpled and when dry, distressed with brown liquid chalk.

I cut out a frame and with a paint brush randomly applied the texture paint.  I played around with it until I achieved the desired texture/effect.  Important let it dry.  I then applied heritage gold glimmer mist to the frame and attached it on some foam squares to the card.

I then added my Kissing Bride and Groom paper piecing from LSHD.

For the inside I raised my scalloped oval (also on foam squares) and stamped congratulations on.  I also added some flowers.  I also used small dots of perfect pearls on the card.

Thanks for taking the time to look.  Have a great week ~ Michelle










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...