Followers

Monday 21 October 2013

Christmas Baubles and Vinyl

Good morning.  Who is getting ready for Christmas?  Well I hope to get all my things sorted for Christmas day sooner than later this year. I am having Christmas at home and not at a campsite this year.  LOL!!.  I am super excited to have it at home.  It has been a long time since we did a Christmas at home.

I have seen a lot of glass Christmas Baubles being done with glitter and vinyl.  Well I am afraid to say I can not find any glass baubles anywhere near where I live.  So the next best thing was to used the normal plastic ones.  I started off by making a set for my family and will slowly continue to do one for everyone in my family and those that have passed on.  These will be come a family tradition from now on when trimming the tree.  I would like to put all our family members baubles on the tree, near and far and those that have passed on.


Thanks for looking ~ Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...