Followers

Monday 13 January 2014

Croquet anyone??

Happy Monday everyone.  Today I want to share a page that I made using 

&

It has become a tradition in our family, that whoever is in town on New Years day, we have get together for lunch and we HAVE to play a game of CROQUET!!  It is so much fun, grannies, grandpas, grandchildren, aunts, uncles and cousins all join in even if they do not play.  At least they are there for moral support.  This year we were even chasing the new boxer of the family for the ball LOL!!


I just stuck the middle of the butterfly down with some Tombo glue and added Perfect Pearls to them.  You will notice my background paper is butterflies.  I fussy cut around some of them to also make them pop out.


I cut the banners by deselecting the properties box in Sure Cuts Alot 3 and re-sizing them to my liking.  I used my crafters knife to just cut the banners a little deeper in some places.  My heading is just one of the fonts I had on my computer and cut it out with my cutting program.

Thanks for Looking
Michelle LSHD DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...