Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Baby Mini Pocket Album

Good morning and happy Monday.  I hope your week will be a good week with lots to look forward too.  Happy Easter !!!  I know my week is going to be a busy one.

I had so much fun making this album.  I added lots of pockets to this album.  Each page has a different card template or an envelope template added, which gave the album such a different look and lots of space to add photos.  I also added tags to all the pockets.



  I used the Babee Mine Boy for this album and found some lovely chipboard embellishment for the inside.

Simple chipboard frame




 
CD Envelope

 
General card with 2 pockets and tags

 
Double slider card

Waterfall card

Tri fold card


Double card with some tags and painted stencil 

Thanks for looking  have  a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...