Followers

Friday 2 May 2014

Feeling Sketchy Layout #89


Time for our May sketch.  I LOVED using this sketch.  So many circles, just so different from the usual format. 

Please feel free to join the challenge.  There are some awesome sponsors this month.



This is my take on the sketch.  

I added some textured paint and used my own stencil.   If you are interested in making your own textured paint, there is a great tutorial on the Feeling Sketchy blog how to do it yourself.

I also then turned it into a double layout.  I do love adding more pictures to my pages.



For the journaling part, I decided that I would add some text to a photo.  This meant I could add another photo to the page and still got to say something LOL!!

Paper Piecing can be found HERE

Sponsors for this month are

http://www.molossi.com.au/online-shop/

Molossi are supplier to the scrapbooking and papercraft industry.
We are the proud distributors of: Xyron, Venison , Derivan ,  Helmar, Crafty Koala,  Pelikan Artline, Cumberland Stationery, X-Press Graphix, Creative Options, plus our own Molossi range and MUCH MUCH more with over 5000 products to offer in the coming months.
Our range of Scrapbooking/papercraft products include: adhesives, ribbons, acrylic alphabet & words, bling, bling buckles, bling brads, rubons, albums, printed papers, punches, 12 x 12 cardstock, chipboard, flowers, brads, storage solutions and more, absolutely something for everyone!!!!!$30 chipboard and bling package

and


Bugaboo


Prize

prize pack is 7 free digis

RULES
Remember that while we are happy for you to combine your entry with other challenges, please limit this to a maximum of 4 other entries (5 total including Feeling Sketchy), any entries not following this will be excluded from the monthly prize draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...