Followers

Monday 2 June 2014

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #92

I LOVE LOVE layout sketches.  Who feels like trying this one out?  It really got the creative juices flowing once I got started.  Here is the sketch.


 I used some white acrylic paint on the background.  I smeared the dollop of paint with a credit card.  x1 6x4 landscape photo. 
Some bronze perfect pears over the white paint for contrast and a few paper rosettes for something extra.
Paper piecings
Notebook paper: cut from a bronze bling
Lots of Labels: the ticket label
Watch Me Grow:  The ruler
Baby Button:  The round one
Banners Vol.2:  For the sentiment


My sentiment on the banner
Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby to be picked up & laid down like a
game of solitaire.  It is a grand PASSION!!


Remember to link you project up to the Feeling Sketchy Blog Challenge
or email
feelingsketchychallengeblog@gmail.com


$15,00 worth digi stamps 
and
Bling Package

Thanks for stopping by
Find me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...