Followers

Saturday 2 August 2014

Layout Challenge #98

Here is our Sketch layout for the month.  I loved this layout. 

 For this layout I was able to capture a photo of my son on a recent trip to the sea.  He was super excited as mom got a new camera and he got my old one.  He has always shown an interest in photography.  He was so concentrating on taking photos that he missed me taking this one of him LOL!!!  I don't often get to take pictures of my boys anymore.  They think they are too big to stand for a photo from mom!!!

Be sure to link up to the Feeling Sketchy Blog


I used the file 


Our Sponsors for this month are 
Molossi and  ScrapBoutique

Molossi are suppliers to the scrapbooking and papercraft industry..
We are the proud distributors of: Xyron, Venison ,Derivan ,  Helmar, Crafty Koala,  Pelikan Artline, CumberlandStationery, X-Press Graphix, Creative Options, plus our own Molossi range andMUCH MUCH more with over 5000 products to offer in the coming months.
Our range of Scrapbooking/papercraft productsinclude: adhesives, ribbons, acrylic alphabet & words, bling, blingbuckles, bling brads, rubons, albums, printed papers, punches, 12 x 12cardstock, chipboard, flowers, brads, storage solutions and more, absolutely something for everyone!!!!!

Prize
We offer $30 chipboard and bling package for blog challenges



Prize
$20 voucher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...