Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Braces R Off

Today I am sharing a layout I did using the sketch from Colourful Creations.  Please go visit their blog.  They are also having a DT call!!
The original Sketch

The flipped version

My version

Here are some snippets of the page

Here are some paper flowers I created. My first try using a stylus to get the 3D curled up look.  I added a tiny pearl in the middle and some stickles glitter glue.  I think they turned out really neat.  I am definitely going to be trying some more of these pretty paper flowers.


For my border down the side I used brown acrylic paint and a splash stencil.
 My banners were chalked and inked.  Finally I added a little stitching to the page.

Thanks for looking
Find me on Facebook

Patterns used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...