Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #104

Today we have a Layout challenge over at Feeling Sketchy Blog Challenge



For this page I created my own stencil to use, added some colour mists and as you can see ended up getting some on my photo.  DISASTER as I can't seem to find any digitals of these photos.  This is of my son and his Grade 12 school leavers farewell.  In the end I used them as I don't have others.  I do think it didn't turn out too too bad.  At least one day I can tell him I did scrap his farewell.  LOL.


Here is the second page I created to go with the sketch.


I also used some cut files from LSHD
Elements collection(Hot Air Balloon)

SPONSORS

Molossi are suppliers to the scrapbooking and papercraft industry..
We are the proud distributors of: Xyron, Venison ,Derivan ,  Helmar, Crafty Koala,  Pelikan Artline, Cumberland Stationery, X-Press Graphix, Creative Options, plus our own Molossi range and MUCH MUCH more with over 5000 products to offer in the coming months.
Our range of Scrapbooking/papercraft productsinclude: adhesives, ribbons, acrylic alphabet & words, bling, blingbuckles, bling brads, rubons, albums, printed papers, punches, 12 x 12cardstock, chipboard, flowers, brads, storage solutions and more, absolutely something for everyone!!!!!

and
2x RAKS provided by Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...