Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

Die Cut Challenge

Hello everyone!!  With mothers Day nearly upon us I thought I should get cracking and do a combined present for my Mother from me and her grandchildren.  I used patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to create this Grandmother.  I love how she turned out.  The challenge from Stuck on U Sketches was to create something using a die cut with the word mom or mother.  This is going in mom's kitchen when she gets it on Sunday.


I used some old wood we had lying around.  I painted the wood a cream colour and inked the sides just like you would do on a scrap book page.  I stuck on all my die cut pieces and then put a few thin coats of Modge Podge on since it was going to be a wall hanging for the kitchen.  Just to seal the paper pieces. 

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...