Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Layout Sketch Challenge May 6

This week is a Layout Sketch Challenge. Can't wait 
to see all your creations!!  
Head on over to the LSHD DT Blog to get some inspiration.
  I loved this Sketch, it is not often that I do journalling on a page.
  My mother made a quilt for each of my boys.  I wanted to capture this special this memory for them. 








I found this quote on the Web


From "The Patchwork Coverlet"

Day after day the pattern grew;

Each block was deftly set in place, 
And rows of tiny stitches tell
A tale that time cannot efface.
Of patience, skill, housewifely pride, 
Of women's love for pretty thing, 
Of fingers trained such work to do
By those who know the joy it brings, 
Of time within the home wheel spent, 
The heart with homely tasks content.

Patterns used for this page are by Little Scraps of Heaven


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...