Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

Monday blog project ~ 22 July

I hope everyone is going to have a happy week.  This week I am going to post some Christmas goodies.  We are having a Christmas card week over a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  Be sure to tune in later this week for the next card.  

I created this card and simply love it.  My inspiration came from the internet as I wanted something more that the traditional 4x6 card.  This card is called a Tri-fold Diamond card.  So I'm sure if you do an internet search, just like me, you will come up with You Tube videos and tutorials on how to make this card.


For this card I used some Christmas patterned paper. Plain Christmas green AC card stock and made a printed tag that says "Christmas Blessings" and used one of my first files I ever bought from LSHD


Thanks for looking and be sure to come back later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...