Followers

Monday 11 November 2013

I'm a Turkey challenge

This week the challenge was a bit more challenging for me but I did it LOL!
I really had to dig deep and shake those cobwebs out of my head but in the end I really think it turned out a nice page layout.

For this page I used 
Lucky-boy (the hat, a retired file)


I also added some pearls around the flourished, inked and distressed the pages and finally to give my photos a canvas look printed them on textures white American Crafts card stock.


To to win some free patterns you MUST…..
Upload a photo of your finished project to the LSHD Facebook fanpage
 Or
You also need to have your project posted before
Sunday, 8:00 pm central time.
We will choose a winner on Monday
The winner will receive $20.00 in FREE Patterns!
ALSO!
Show us some love by leaving a comment below.
We will go through the comments at the end of the week and choose ONE lucky person to win A FREE Pattern set ($10.00 in value or less).

You can find all the LSHD Patterns HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...